Knowledgeable Representation In Employment Law
Federal and state lawmakers decided long ago to get directly involved in the employer-employee relationship. Today, this means that the government wants a say in who you hire, who you fire, how much you pay, the benefits you offer and the type of insurance you carry.
At The Sloan Firm PLLC, attorney Eric Sloan has strategies and solutions designed to assist employers in managing employment relationships, including when they encounter the undesirable situation in which an employee decides to hire an attorney or involve an administrative agency in an attempt to recover damages.
What The Service Of The Sloan Firm PLLC Includes
Mr. Sloan can assist you with a variety of matters, including:
- Drafting or updating your employee handbooks and other policies
- Counseling human resource leaders on the handling of adverse employment actions and terminations
- Reviewing job descriptions and payroll policies to identify Fair Labor Standards Act issues
- Conducting an audit of your business to determine legal compliance gaps
- Providing your company with leadership training and development
- Reviewing employment best practices in light of the current legal landscape
Mr. Sloan is proud to help you navigate the confusing waters of whatever employment law issue you are in the middle of. He can also offer your business the guidance you can count on to avoid unnecessary issues in the future.
Guidance You Can Trust
If you are ready to meet with a compassionate and dedicated attorney who serves clients throughout Florida and Idaho, contact The Sloan Firm PLLC today.