Legal Guidance In Healthcare Law
Healthcare is one of the most regulated industries in America. Gone are the days in which a doctor, dentist, chiropractor or other healthcare professional could open a practice and focus mostly on helping people. Today, as most providers will attest, healthcare is the practice of insurance and governmental compliance.
The Sloan Firm, PLLC can assist healthcare providers with many practice-related issues. Attorney Eric Sloan’s extensive experience in this area has granted him a unique perspective in these matters that other attorneys may not have.
How The Sloan Firm, PLLC Can Help You
When a client retains Mr. Sloan’s services, he works tirelessly to provide them with the representation they need in services including:
- Obtaining the proper licensing and renewals for a client’s practice
- Providing representation in matters where professional discipline is threatened
- Working with the client and their practice manager to identify patient privacy concerns or complaints
- Counseling on best practices to avoid medical malpractice and the current state of patient-initiated litigation
- Review and negotiation of provider contracts
- Representation to ensure due process rights are adhered to during peer review hearings
No matter what legal assistance you need, make sure you get it done right the first time with the help of Mr. Sloan.
Representation You Can Trust
Mr. Sloan is proud to serve clients in both Florida and Idaho. For healthcare law representation that you can count on, contact The Sloan Firm, PLLC today.